Commercial Lines Account Manager (Remote opportunity)
NorthStar Insurance, one of New England’s leading independent insurance agents, is seeking an Account Manager to help with our growth. We are a large, vibrant, fast growing agent who is centrally located in the western suburbs of Boston convenient to major routes.
Are you ready to “Step Up” and join the best service organization in the insurance business?
We are looking for a results-oriented, experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager who is highly customer service focused and enjoys working in a fast-paced, professional environment. If you do a great job and are fully committed to being a great team player you will thrive at NorthStar.
Prior Agency Experience required!
· Service all aspects of our clients’ insurance needs, usually in partnership with an Account Executive or Producer, from renewal preparation and marketing to policy administration
· Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers
· Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on evaluation of client coverage needs
· Process new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and rewrites
· Explain insurance policies and coverages, suggest coverage enhancements, and resolve general customer inquiries
· Maintain accurate electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures
· Nurture strong relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives
· Exceptional aptitude for customer service
· Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency
· Proven hands on experience with an in-depth understanding of Commercial Lines Coverages, 3 years of account management experience in an agency environment required
· Experience managing a commercial book valued between $2-3M+
· Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Outstanding team player and collaborator
· Upbeat attitude and problem solving skills; able to work on a 2 to 3 person team to provide outstanding service
· In-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines coverages and exposures
· Property & casualty license preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic database software preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive compensation
· Full-time benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k), vacation and sick time
· Healthy, positive culture
Role will offer some remote work, but may transition to office role in late 2020 or early 2021.
NorthStar Insurance Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No relocation or sponsorship is provided