- Find, develop, and maintain relationships with recycling outlets
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with problem resolution for recycling streams/outlets
- Research new recycling trends and technologies
- Some travel required to conduct outlet visits/audits
- Negotiate monthly pricing and long-term contracts
- Identify recycling solutions and associated logistics for paper, plastics, metals, wood materials
- Assist with new client onboarding as part of a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Feel comfortable with conducting phone, email, and in-person negotiations and inquiries
- Strong mind for logistics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Large volume of daily tasks
This is a salaried position with a range of $45-60,000/year. The role does not offer a commission structure, though it is eligible for annual performance-based wage increases and bonuses.
Northstar Commodity Sales executives can be based throughout the country and this is a permanent work-from-home position. Some in person training and meetings may be required.
Both internal and external job applicants are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time