Northstar Travel Group is seeking a creative Multimedia Designer to join our Digital Ad Service Team (DSA). The Multimedia Designer will play an essential role on the DAS designing and developing digital ad campaigns, social media assets, video assets, paid media assets, and other client, brand, or company assets.
This position will also be responsible for design and development of responsive (mobile friendly) emails, responsive websites and website landing pages, brand marketing and client content (such as whitepapers, downloadable guides, infographics, and more), and microsites.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to take a creative idea from concept to finished product. Provide a mockup for the business or client and brainstorm to determine creative direction. This role requires constant communication with stake holders to ensure projects are moving in the right direction. Candidate is required to work in a fast-paced environment understanding how to balance urgent requests and prioritize work.
Northstar is a partially-remote workforce so this position will be based in our Secaucus, New Jersey office 2 days per week and will be home-based the other 3. Candidates that prefer to work in the office every day will be considered. Remote candidates will also be considered.
· Understanding of web management tools and content management systems
· Expert knowledge in Adobe Suite
· High attention to detail and good eye for design & layout and interaction
· Infographic design & development
· Creates or selects illustrations, modifies illustrations
· Executes layouts and renderings utilizing electronic design, illustration, photo, video, and animation
· Verifies and coordinates with co-works assigned to the same project to ensure consistency in format and quality consulting with project lead on final layout, medium, style and design and working through any problem areas
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Collaborative mindset, strong curiosity, and excitement for learning new skills
· Strong organization skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Flexible, positive, action-oriented attitude and professional approach
· 2 years of experience
· Ability to work in a fast-moving environment that is constantly changing
Related work Experience:
· Minimum – A Bachelor’s degree in digital design
Please send your cover letter with compensation requirements and your resume to NTMResumes@ntmllc.com. We offer a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a dynamic and exciting culture.
All Northstar employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and demonstrate documentation toward the same.
At Northstar we are laser focused on diversity. We embrace, value and champion our employees’ diverse backgrounds and experiences that make them unique. We understand that cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion will make us stronger. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.