BEGIN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTERN WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
One of America’s Top 25 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients’ goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
– Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
– Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
– Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
– Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
– Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: From $100.00 per week
Our office will be accessible (has been cleaned multiple times, hand sanitizer and masks readily available) if you would like to access it but this internship can be performed completely remote.