*WE’RE STILL LOOKING FOR UNIQUE TALENT. NJ/NY CANDIDATES ONLY*
FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
At Northwestern Mutual Financial Representatives build their careers around their clients. Our Financial Representatives seek to understand their clients’ personal and financial goals, and get a sense of their clients current financial situation, in order to provide them with the best financial solutions the achieve those goals over their lifetime.
Our Financial Representatives are professionals who come from varying backgrounds and levels of experience, but all have a passion for building relationships and making an tremendous impact on their clients lives and futures. Our advisors are given award winning training and development, not only at the start of their career, but continuously as they’re careers progress.
Our financial professionals help clients reach their goals by developing a unique, personalized financial plans for each of their clients. Our financial plans outline our recommendations for the clients best interest, financial security, and assurance for them to reach their future goals. Advisors maintain a relationship with their clients over time and meet as needed to make any changes or implementations best for their clients ever evolving lives.
WHAT DOES THIS CAREER OFFER YOU?
- The opportunity to positively impact someone’s life
- Top-ranked training program & on going training and development
- Personalized mentorship from top performing veteran advisors
- Leadership development opportunities
- Weekly coaching and peer to peer problem solving and skill building
- Sponsorship for your Financial Licenses and Designations, Financed by Northwestern Mutual
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition & rewards
- Assured income & competitive commission + bonus
- Two company-funded retirement plans (401(k) and Pension)
- Medical insurance
- Group life and disability income insurance
CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF HELPING OTHERS REACH THEIR FINANCIAL GOALS?
Our clients desire the following from their financial professionals:
- Someone who appreciates a progressive, positive, and fast paced work environment
- Someone who naturally enjoys building relationships, is an open communicator and enjoys using their verbal and interpersonal skills everyday
- A driven individual with grit and determination who is committed to succeeding
- A magnetic personality, open mindedness
- Someone that’s motivated to earn more for their individual effort and hard work
- Someone who seeks to continuously grown and develop
- Someone who is attracted to the idea of owning your own business and creating your legacy
A CAREER WITH ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
Our financial professionals are making on average about $97,000 in their first year, and there is potential for much more with extra incentives and stipends based on performance.
No industry experience needed. Our nationally ranked training, development, coaching will provide you with the initial and ongoing industry knowledge needed to succeed, while also helping you become confident in your business.
ABOUT NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL:
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for 160 years. Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach including both insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients.
With $250.4 billion in assets, $28.2 billion in revenues, and more than $1.6 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.4 million people who rely on us for life, disability income and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. The company holds more than $100 billion of client assets as a part of its wealth management and investment services.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
-FORTUNE® 97 (FORTUNE® 500, 2017)
-One of the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance companies (FORTUNE® Magazine, 2017)
-Best Places to Work #67 (Glassdoor, 2018)
-Highest Rated CEO’s (Glassdoor, 2017)
-50 Best Companies for Diversity (Black Enterprise Magazine, 2016)
-50 Best Companies to Sell For (Selling Power Magazine, 2016)
“I lost five clients on 9/11 in the World Trade Center. One of the widowed clients had several children and was expecting another child at the time of the attacks. We had completed some important work up to that point. About two years after 9/11, I stopped at her house to say hi. Other people were present, and she introduced me to them as the person who saved her life.
We are distinguished by our excellent executive leadership, the guiding principles of putting the client first and always and doing the right thing, and an overall commitment to excellence in everything we try to do.
I would not do what I do if I could not represent Northwestern Mutual. “
“If you are willing to work harder than you probably ever have before and have a passion for what you do, no other career can provide as much personal freedom and financial success doing work that truly makes a positive difference in people’s lives.” This opportunity is about who you are, and your unique impact on others.