Choose a Career That Lets You Live Life Differently
At Northwestern Mutual, our financial representatives help people meet their financial goals. They can handle a challenge, take feedback, and push for success. They get to train with industry veterans, all while building their own practice and their earning potential. Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and have a proven track record of financial success.
As a Financial Representative you will partner with clients by creating personalized financial plans built on their unique needs and desires. Through our industry-leading solutions, you will help them protect what they have worked so hard to achieve while also growing their assets for the future. Along the way, you will be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Live Life Differently
· Connecting with others to leave a lasting impact.
· Work one on one with clients while maintaining a flexible schedule.
· A career where hard work and determination is rewarded and recognized.
· Learn as part of a team through mentors, ongoing training and collaboration.
By joining our team, you will have access to:
• Exceptional income potential, your hard work will directly relate to your results. Compensation includes commissions, bonuses, repeat business and client retention.
• Culture that promotes diversity, leadership, teamwork, family, recognition and rewards.
• An award-winning training program to help you get started.
• Two company-funded retirement plans. (Including a pension plan and 401(k) plan.)
• Fully supported professional development throughout your career.
• Group life and disability income insurance.
• Comprehensive medical coverage.
Our clients desire the following from their financial representative:
• Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
• Focused on building relationships centered on trust, open communication and transparency.
• The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed.
• A commitment to ongoing learning, staying current on financial news, laws and how this impacts their clients.
• A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
As a financial representative, a typical day may include:
· Digging deep with clients and prospects.
· Developing tailored solutions for each client’s needs.
· Training and coaching from people with experience in the field.
· Team meetings to set personal goals.
· Making calls to prospective clients.
We value people with diverse backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers. Required to have strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter who is motivated and has had personal success in an entrepreneurial environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: West Hartford, CT or New Haven, CT