Novartis Summer 2021 Virtual Internships – Various Roles Available
100+ Internship Opportunities
Do you want to reimagine medicine and be inspired, curious, and unbossed in the process? Novartis is seeking students to join us for 12 weeks in summer 2021 for various internship roles. We welcome students from all degree levels.
Examples of internship function areas:
· Data Science & AI
· Ethics, Risk & Compliance
· Federal Government Affairs
· Global Clinical Development
· Global Medical Affairs
· Global Supply Chain
· Health Policy
· Market Access Innovation
· People & Organization (HR)
· Procurement, Purchasing & Sourcing
· REFS Admin & Facility
· Strategic Data & Digital
· Tax & Insurance
· Candidates should be in an accredited degree-granting college or university pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
· Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
· See postings for specific requirements of each role
How to Apply
· Or visit www.novartis.com/careers and search keyword “2021 summer intern”
· Please disregard the Sourcing Statement at the top of each posting. These are actual internships accepting applications on a rolling basis until filled.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network?projectId=94&source=University+Recruiting&tags=UniversityRelations