Strategic Initiatives & Innovation – MBA Intern
The Strategic Initiatives & Innovation – MBA Intern will gain hands-on knowledge of Novocure and the oncology market, as well as gain exposure to various functional areas across the global business. Specific projects will provide opportunities to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders to support strategic initiatives and business planning. This is a great introduction to anyone looking to launch a career in the medical device or pharmaceutical sectors.
This is a paid, full-time, non-exempt, temporary opportunity based in our New York, NY or Portsmouth, NH location reporting to the Vice President, Global Strategic Initiatives & Innovation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the design, development, and implementation of global planning processes
- Provide day-to-day project management support, including project tracking and ad-hoc analysis
- Organize and lead meetings, facilitate discussion, document insights and action items, and facilitate completion of deliverables
- Develop and deliver presentation materials to support regular project updates
- Champion cross-functional adoption and use of tools to support strategic planning approach, providing support to various stakeholders
- Participate and contribute to regular Strategic Initiatives & Innovation meetings
- Understand customer and market perspectives based on data and insights
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to take on multiple tasks simultaneously and performing at high levels in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- Ability to commit to 40 hours a week
- Ability to travel to New York, NY and/or Portsmouth, NH office locations; candidate will ideally work remotely from New England/Mid-Atlantic area to facilitate access to office locations (once travel permitted according to local health & safety guidelines)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values