About this Job
Interning at Now What is a ~3-month walk in the shoes of current Now Whatters. Specifically Interns experience life at Now What through being part of actual teams tackling client questions, working on important internal projects, attending bi-weekly lunch and learns and being part of all cultural events along with activities. TL;DR as an Intern you are actually part of the team — you are not just grabbing virtual coffees and pushing paper.
During the ~3-months at Now What, all Interns are assigned to a “Go-To” (a full-time Now Whatter) to answer any questions and to guide them throughout their time at Now What. At the start of each internship, all Interns will have an official kickoff meeting where they set personal & professional goals with their “Go-To” that they will then check-in on throughout their time at Now What.
- All Interns work on a mix of client and internal, Now What projects
- All Interns support execution of quantitative market research, learnings the ins and outs of how leading brands use quant research to inform marketing and business decisions
- All Interns have a mid-internship check-in and an informal end-of-internship review
- Interns are expected to work 40-hrs a week
- The Fall 2021 internship is being held virtually
- The ideal intern candidate is a mix of left-brain and right-brain, showcasing creativity and strategy along with an array of technical skills (e.g., proficiency in Excel, data visualization in PPT or similar presentation software, etc.)
- Bonus for statistical software or data analytics experience (e.g., SPSS, Stata, R, SQL)
About Now What
We work with organizations to take on their complex, left-brain-won’t-fix-it, haven’t-been-cracked-yet questions. The big questions about culture, brands, behaviors, and the future. The ones that C-Suites and Insights, Brand, and Innovation teams are asking. The ones that require the most creative (and innovative) approaches. The questions that ultimately lead us to answer, Now What?