Commercial Real Estate Internship
Noyack Capital, a leading multi-family office with $1B AUM is looking for a Real Estate Acquisitions & Research Interns who is passionate about pursuing a career in commercial real estate, with a specific interest in alternative assets such as : cold storage industrial, healthcare, parking garages. We are looking for hard-working, motivated individuals with strong analytical and communication skills.a Commercial Real Estate Intern to work in our NYC office and remotely.
This position will be primarily responsible for providing support for new investments and coordination of communication with investment partners. The position will provide exposure to real estate acquisitions, valuation, financial underwriting, mortgage debt, market research, capital markets, and real estate development.
- Analyze property financial projections using Excel. Argus knowledge a major plus.
- Review due diligence materials.
- Analyze market data and implement information into property projections.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Standards
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s (BA/BS) program. Major in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in GSuite applications, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel, with the willingness and ability to learn new and evolving technology, as necessary. Again, familiarity with Argus Enterprise a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to read and interpret information as well as communicate effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and vendors.
- Ability to follow instructions, respond well to management direction, receive feedback, and take accountability for work product.
- Potential for full time position after graduation.