Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education (NPACE)
NPACE is the nation’s leading accredited provider of continuing nursing education for nurse practitioners (NPs) and other advance practice clinicians. We are looking for a creative, energetic Business Development and Marketing Intern to join our team of passionate professionals. We are passionate about helping NPs create positive outcomes for improved clinical practice through relevant, exceptional education.
Internship title: Business Development and Marketing Intern
Reports to: Director of Business Development
The NPACE Business Development and Marketing Intern is responsible for communicating NPACE’s brand and promoting NPACE initiatives across multiple channels (website, printed/digital materials, social media, etc.) in order to broaden the reach to advance practice clinicians, sponsors and other partners.
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
Duties and responsibilities
· Assist in the design, development, and implementation of email and social media marketing campaigns for NPACE and NPACE Partner programs.
· Assist with SEO, Geo-Targeting and Google Analytics strategy and monitor social media channels for trending industry news, ideas and feedback.
· Research and report on competitor marketing and digital content and assist Director of Business Development with sponsor/partner prospecting
· Assist Marketing Manager with the creation, format, and distribution of NPACE newsletter; emails; and other announcements; including advertising, layout, content and distribution
· Assist Director of Business Development and Marketing Manager with the creation of and execute tasks according to a marketing content calendar (content creation/collaboration, curation, distribution, optimization and measurement for print, social media and newsletter)
· Assist with design and production of basic marketing collateral and partner proposals utilizing InDesign, Adobe, and other emerging digital tools to help program areas increase registrations and to refine NPACE’s brand
· Make updates to the NPACE website as directed by the Marketing Manager to ensure website functions properly and events, content and blogs are current
· Update and manage email lists using current software platform
· Assist with tradeshow/conference logistics and execution, coordinating sponsor and vendor requirements under the direction of the Director of Business Development.
· Provide administrative support for events as requested including communication; data management, marketing, contract support, and vendor management
Additional Duties and responsibilities
· Participate in training as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, InDesign, Adobe Creative, Automated Email Marketing, WordPress, and Google Analytics
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong attention to detail; organizational skills with ability to balance multiple, deadline-driven projects at a time
Work performed in a remote office environment during COVID-19. Occasional travel to in-person office may be required pending updated COVID-19 guidelines.
Hours – 16-24 hrs per week