We are seeking an energetic and motivated Field Operations intern to provide a wide range of administrative duties and support departmental program operations. The Intern will interact with program directors and staff, executive staff, and service providers.
· Assist VP, Field Operations with managing daily administrative work
· Assist in gathering data and compiling information
· Manage application process to become Veterans Affair vendor for all regional locations
· Assist with launching the Skillbridge program
· Conduct regular operational checkups with the Field
· Collect and gather information from the field to provide to CEO
· Participate and take notes in meetings
· Some college experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of workforce development community and funders.
· Self-starter and have strong writing, analytical and presentation skills
· Strong organization and communication skills with excellent attention to detail/follow through.
· Ability to work as a team player with virtual linkages.
· Positive, can do attitude and sense of urgency.