At Nueducation, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified Talent Specialist with experience recruiting team members that require Public Trust and Secret Clearances. This position offers an exciting opportunity to manage several aspects of the recruiting process and support our growth. This role primarily targets IT professional talent and highly coveted IT Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) talent recruiting. The ideal candidate has proven experience as a sourcer, recruiter, negotiator, hiring manager, and has worked with personnel that requires going through a clearance process prior starting working.
- As a member of our Talent Team, you will join a team of bright and fast-paced professionals and you’ll find potential team members that excel in knowledge of cutting-edge cloud and DevOps environment that powers our company’s impressive growth.
- We are looking for ambitious, positive, forward thinking and creative talent recruiter to join our growth journey.
- Self managed and multitasker.
Activities you’ll be responsible for:
- Organization and establishment of processes and procedures to provide a seamless experience to all team members.
- Ownership of talent management area with guidance of executive leadership.
- Establishment of tracking system
- Full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, searching, screening, interviewing, and offer negotiation.
- Incoming new work, he/she will operate with a sense of urgency to manage high volume recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure both a smooth, respectful, and timely candidate experience
- Assess candidate fit to position’s profile through resume screening and conducting initial phone interviews
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in applicant tracking system
- Build relationships and maintain a network of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in a high volume recruiting capacity
- Strong background of Labor Laws particularly related to interviewing and recruiting
- Experience searching and fulling highly coveted technical skills talent is a must
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner
- Can do attitude
- Strong business acumen is a plus
- Negotiation skills – desirable
Nueducation Inc. is a Certified 8a, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) public sector vendor based in Washington DC providing leading-edge information technology solutions to the higher education and federal government sectors. With a particular focus in continuing improvement, learning, and leading the continuous delivery of enterprise solutions in cloud infrastructure, DevSecOps, Microservices Architecture, and API management, our team can you help leverage the full-capabilities of your product or solution.
Our values are:
- The team is greater than one person – we collaborate
- We’re a learning company
- Failure is good, and success is even better
- We work hard and we’re compensated equally
- “How can we” – is a constant
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour