NVE is a brand experience and production agency guided by the principle that ‘The Right Moment Will Transform Someone Forever.’ NVE’s team of creatives, strategists and producers develop insight-driven ideas rooted in culture to convert consumer attention into commitment, action, and brand loyalty.
About Our Internship Program:
Our Fall 2021 internship cycle takes place between September 2021 – December 2021.
This is an unpaid, remote educational internship. Our internship program runs for 12 weeks and provides our interns a hands-on learning experience unparalleled in the classroom. As an intern, you will report directly to a supervisor and have the opportunity to explore your career field of interest, gain in-house agency experience, acquire new skills for resume building, and establish vital career networks and mentors.
Business Development Intern
This internship will directly report to a Sr. Business Development Manager. The position will focus on a hybrid of new business research and sales support paired with strategic ideation and proposal development. The combination allows you to see the entire business development lifecycle with opportunities for both analytical and creative assignments.
- Brand Research
- Research and analyze industry/market trends, new business opportunities using various researches and forecast methodologies
- Conduct comprehensive brand research for use in proactive ideation and for specific project briefs
- Support preparation for capabilities meetings including in-depth research on new business leads and prospects, creating custom materials, etc.
- Seek and analyze competitor sales materials both on and offline
- Detailed note taking in weekly Business Development teams with the CEO of the company
- Strategic Ideation
- Collaborate with sales and strategy teams to assist in generating new business briefs
- Join new business brainstorm sessions and assist in note taking
- Assist with copywriting for proposals
- Develop skills through practice of writing out proactive ideas
- Persistent, positive attitude toward following up and tracking progress
- Strong research skills
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Solid written, verbal, presentation and analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Keynote or Power Point)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Be currently enrolled in a college/university
- Must have a personal laptop/computer
- Must be able to work remotely at least 2 full days a week or 16 hours (availability for Tuesdays is ideal)
- Ideal Majors: Business, Marketing, Communications, Film/TV