Job Description :
- Work with the Program Management team to provide technical product engineering support for the development of new products Industrialization of the product into manufacturing.
- Engineering sample build Support and Golden sample preparation.
- DOE samples and customer samples preparation during the evaluation, verification, and production ramp phases.
- Yield improvement Work with Design, Process Development, Test Development, Failure Analysis, Application Engineering, and customers to support current production devices and manage any changes for these devices.
- Monitor of test yields on a weekly basis, Pareto analysis of low yielding lots to see the major test yield loss.
- Action plan update and follow up Material disposition
- Lot disposition of low yielding and maverick lots.
- Collaborate with Reliability Lab and Failure analysis team for unit analysis.
- Manage weekly reports and all necessary documentations related to projects.
- Customer return verification and analysis, communicate on customer call on the technical issue.
- Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering
- Internship or 1-2 years of working experience in semiconductor industry will be an advantage.
- Proven skills in failure analysis, test software programming, statistical analysis, VLSI design, and/or test methodology development
- Knowledge & application of statistical process controls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good decision making / problem solving skills