The OGS Workforce Solutions Comprehensive Internship Program (CIP) identifies and selects new college graduates for a 12-month internship that will develop workplace skills relevant to ORAU’s Workforce Solutions group, including recruiting, virtual events development and execution, human resource administration, social media and communications.
When interns complete the program, they will be prepared to compete for full-time employment with ORAU or other entities that administer similar programs.
- Assist with human resource administrative tasks including data management
- Conduct recruiting support to include, but not limited to:
- Employment tracking platforms
- Communications and public outreach activities
- Employment follow-up on qualifications
- Learning basic interviewing techniques
- Liaise with lead recruiters to learn how to conduct proactive outreach activities to build a robust candidate pool for current and future projects
- Develop social media messaging and other communications as needed
- Assist with virtual event development as needed
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Communications. Candidates must have completed the requirements for the degree before beginning the internship; degree should have been earned within the last 24 months. Experience in recruiting or social media is preferred.
- Proof of a COVID vaccination per the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance for Federal Contractors.