Community Hub (www.communityhub.cloud) is an Ohio-based tech startup with software currently in use by leading organizations in NE Ohio.
We seek resourceful and agile developers driven by a desire to build novel communications software that enhances environmental sustainability, equity, and community resilience in the face of a rapid climate change. Hires must have the capacity to make rapid progress in further developing Environmental Dashboard — a communications platform originally developed by Oberlin College faculty and students that includes:
- a data acquisition, processing, analysis, and display hub;
- digital signage display and control software;
- a novel crowd-sourced community calendar application;
- community-based social marketing software; and
- a phone app that integrates these components.
Problem solvers with demonstrated experience in server management, database management (SQL, Cassandra, and MongoDB), Symfony, and React and phone app development are highly desirable.