Provide exceptional customer service and support to Internal and External customers. Prepare payoff quotes, process payoff transactions, process collateral releases, monitor UCC continuations, and complete terminations. Shared responsibility in processing all commercial loan servicing requests and completing account record maintenance. Shared responsibility for monitoring Commercial loan reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Daily monitoring of Paid Commercial Loan Reports.
2. Maintains Collateral release procedures.
3. Verifies collateral release forms to system entry and documents to be cancelled.
4. Researches loan related internal and external requests- work directly with customers to research items of various complexities while bringing situations to a successful and timely resolution.
5. Works with Commercial Lending to ensure accuracy of Collateral Release forms and checklists.
6. Prepares payoff quotes from internal and external sources and processing commercial loan payoffs.
7. Prepares file documents for cancellation and ensures authorized signatures have signed collateral release and documents prepared for cancellation.
8. Scan completed Payoff checklists and various daily work to archival system.
9. Prepares and sends cancellation packages.
10. Responsible for the accuracy in maintaining various spreadsheets used to track payoff process tasks.
11. Responsible for maintaining commercial loan files and file room locations.
12. Responsible for commercial loan files document record retention.
13. Assists in accurately and efficiently processing financial and non-financial transactions to loan accounts including, but not limited to payoff fees, fulfillment of borrower advance requests, funds transfers, risk rating changes, lender updates.
14. Responsible for providing support to various external customers such as Fiserv, external council, title companies, and county clerk offices, etc.
15. Assists in performing routine data entry.
16. Shared responsibility in providing support to various departments and retail branch locations such as Customer Care Center, Commercial Loan Post Closing, Small Business Lending, Commercial Lending Teams, Special Asset Department, Deposit Operations, Auditors, etc.
17. Shared responsibility for completing the daily department settlement.
18. Understands compliance with all regulations governing the banking industry, as well as agency guidelines and organization policies.
19. Understands the compliance requirements for Loan Operations to ensure files are maintained in accordance with regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must be reliable, dependable, and maintain a high degree of flexibility with work schedule.
• Strong attention to detail skills required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of organization within a high-volume document workflow area
• Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively communicate with commercial customers.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, and commercial loan origination programs.
Experience & Education
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Working knowledge of loan documents and collateral release processing.
• Minimum of 5 years loan servicing experience preferred.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
Office environment. Ability to operate computer. Ability to communicate in order to exchange simple to complex information with individuals and groups. Ability to travel throughout Bank footprint.