The Internal Resource Center (IRC) provides support services for the branch network and other internal customers. The IRC Representative takes ownership of internal customer issues and work diligently to find a satisfactory resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures responsiveness, operational excellence and creates an exceptional internal customer experience.
- Demonstrates key behaviors to drive IRC success including handling internal customer calls, and preforming ancillary tasks, as necessary.
- Proficient in operational policies and procedures and Bank products.
- Maintains statistics and information on the support provided to highlight needs for additional training or process improvements.
- Assists the IRC Supervisor with the creation and ongoing development of the IRC including (but not limited to) telecommunications systems, operational systems, creation of work flows and scripts, development of procedures, and/or preforms appropriate training.
- Provides a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Takes full ownership of internal customer issues and work diligently to find a satisfactory resolution.
- Provides alternate banking/operational solutions when appropriate.
- Provides support of the Bank’s core processing system and various other platforms.
- Assists with conversions and integration of acquired institutions.
- Provides assistance to branches of operational policies and procedures and Bank products.
- Handles incoming internal calls to IRC phone queue.
- Assists to ensure that the IRC Policy Manual and reference materials to be used by team members are current.
- Completes copy requests for Bank Statements, Loan Statements, 1098/1099/1099R Statements, Checks, and Deposited Items.
- Performs research pertaining but not limited to Medicaid Requests, S.S.I. Requests, Levies and Subpoenas.
- Understands compliance with all regulations governing the banking industry, as well as agency guidelines and organization policies.
- Understands the compliance requirements for Retail Support Services to ensure files are maintained in accordance with regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to successfully influence others.
- Ability to successfully balance competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Effective analytical skills with ability to identify problems and implement solutions.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum direction.
- Availability to work extended hours and weekends.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College coursework preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in bank branch / operations / customer service / call center environment.
Internal and External Contacts
- Frequent contact with internal customers at all levels in response to inquiries on all account related issues.
- Occasional contact with external providers.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
Office environment. Ability to operate computer. Ability to communicate in order to exchange simple to complex information with individuals and groups. Ability to travel throughout Bank footprint.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity