Position Summary: The Internal Resource Center (IRC) provides support services for the branch network and other internal customers. The primary objective of the IRC is to be extraordinarily responsive as the primary resource to call or email when assisting an internal customer or with a question on policy or procedure. The IRC Representative takes ownership of internal customer issues and work diligently to find a satisfactory resolution.
1. Ensures responsiveness, operational excellence and creates an exceptional internal customer experience.
2. Demonstrates key behaviors to drive IRC success including handling internal customer calls, and preforming ancillary tasks, as necessary.
3. Proficient in operational policies and procedures and Bank products.
4. Maintains statistics and information on the support provided to highlight needs for additional training or process improvements.
Typical Job Duties:
1. Assists the IRC Supervisor with the creation and ongoing development of the IRC including (but not limited to) telecommunications systems, operational systems, creation of work flows and scripts, development of procedures, and/or preforms appropriate training.
2. Provides a high level of professionalism and customer service.
3. Takes full ownership of internal customer issues and work diligently to find a satisfactory resolution.
4. Presents alternate banking/operational solutions when appropriate.
5. Provides support of the Bank’s core processing system and various other platforms.
6. Assists with conversions and integration of acquired institutions.
7. Provides assistance to branches of operational policies and procedures and Bank products.
8. Handles incoming internal calls to IRC phone queue.
9. Assists to ensure that the IRC Policy Manual and reference materials to be used by team members are current.
1. High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. At least 3 years of experience in bank branch/operations/customer service/call center environment.
3. Availability to work extended hours and weekends.
4. Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
5. Good communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to successfully influence others.
6. Ability to successfully balance competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
7. Good analytical skills with ability to identify problems and implement solutions.
8. Excellent Customer service and computer skills.
9. Ability to take initiative and work with minimum direction.
10. Critical member of team. Must be reliable, dependable, and maintain a high degree of integrity and flexibility.
11. Must be able to maneuver stairs in the event of an emergency.
Internal & External Contacts:
1. Frequent department, regional and inter-regional contact.
2. Frequent contact with internal customers at all levels in response to inquiries on all account related issues.
3. Occasional contact with external providers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity