The Treasury Client Services Specialist is responsible for providing Treasury Management service and support to Commercial and Business Banking clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide ongoing support for Commercial and Business Banking customer’s products and services.
- Provide ongoing support for the Retail branches by providing answers to questions, profile information for TM services, research TM issues and provide status updates on implementation of new customer/service.
- Delivers an excellent customer experience for internal and external Bank customers. Conduct is always respectful and professional.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and works with the customer to identify an appropriate resolution.
- Initiates Commercial, Internal and Government account onboarding process – opening accounts and adding Treasury services.
- Executes Bank’s Vision by completing related results as needed.
- Responds to incoming calls and emails to the Treasury Client Services Department and assists customers with banking related questions.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- Implements new Treasury services, including, but not limited to Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Combined Account Analysis, Sweep Accounts and Business Escrow.
- Process changes/updates and additions as requested for existing Commercial customers products and services.
- Manage Business Escrow account transactions, including transfer requests, close-out requests, transaction verification and sub account opening.
- Process and review new Business Account applications for account opening and follow-up for Treasury Management, Internal accounts and Government Banking.
- Process Asset Confirmation requests for all Business deposit accounts.
- Handle all maintenance required for accounts within the Virtual Branches, including but not limited to account maintenance, fee refunds, research and closing accounts.
- Review and monitor suspicious activity by managing daily alerts through Secure Payments.
- Handle security alerts for TM initiated wire transfers and all suspicious transactions for accounts in Virtual Branches.
- Process misc. account and GL entries as requested by management.
- Effectively navigate and explain customer’s TM charges assessed by Weiland Account Analysis.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting as outlined in the Treasury Client Services Procedures with accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with the closing of the monthly billing through Weiland Account Analysis.
- Participate in projects for conversions, acquisitions, new services and clean up as requested by management.
- Handle technical issues and system set up, changes and enhancements related to Treasury Client Services, i.e., reviewing customer computer settings and browser troubleshooting
- Make recommendations for new processes and efficiencies that can improve or enhance the customer or department experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction or supervision
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Excellent Internet research skills required.
- High degree of computer literacy (including Internet, PC and E-mail technology) and ability to communicate to customers with technical proficiency.
- Ability to navigate several computer applications at one time while maintaining a conversation with the customer.
- Detail oriented with solid analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete assignments within deadlines.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required; AS or BS Degree strongly preferred in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year of related bank operations experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience from a professional environment that required direct contact with the customer.
Internal and External Contacts
- Initiates and receives frequent external contacts from customers.
- Frequent contact with all levels of organization and branch personnel.
- Customer contact regarding Treasury Management products and services.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
Office environment. Ability to operate computer. Ability to communicate in order to exchange simple to complex information with individuals and groups. Ability to travel throughout Bank footprint.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity