Brief Summary and Responsibilities:
To assist Senator Eldridge and his constituent service team with solving the challenges faced by constituents within his district. Cases can range from assisting with unemployment benefits, healthcare concerns, RMV inquiries, fuel assistance, and more.
- Assist with management of constituent outreach and casework
- Serve as a liaison with local and other state government agencies
- Attend online meetings/briefing on behalf of the Senator
- Prepare briefing materials and summaries
- Weekly check-ins and updates via virtual means
- Strong written/aural communication skills
- Adaptable to a constantly changing environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow up to ensure they are completed
- Professional, Responsible and Respectful
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position is fully remote, and candidates must be able to commit 10-15 hrs per week.
Days of work at typically Mon-Fri, with the option to complete takes over the weekend.