Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is seeking an Events Intern to support the Global Events Team. This will be an 8-week internship beginning June 2021.
- Responsible for researching virtual and live event activities, vendors and technologies
- Provide support for the Team to aid in event planning and coordination for virtual Local and Regional events
- Create communication materials and documents for Events
- Assist with managing a budget
- Manage virtual production, registration and reporting for Events
- Participate in staff meetings and committees as appropriate
- Maintain global calendar
- Past event experience desirable