The University of Nebraska at Omaha is seeking a
This position maintains a knowledge of NCAA as well as legislative and academic initiatives. The Compliance Coordinator will research and deliver rules interpretations, assist with the creation of new procedures/processes and improve methods to protect institution or institutional representatives from NCAA rules violations. Assist with coaches, student-athlete, and staff rules education meetings, maintain a record of educational efforts, and regularly process forms and other documents submitted to the compliance office. In addition, there are several NCAA By-laws that this position will be in charge of, including by-laws 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19 and 32.
NCAA By-law 14
• Track and maintain information on prospective student athletes regarding the NCAA Eligibility Center
• Conduct initial and transfer eligibility evaluations om incoming prospective
• Assist with certification for practice, competition, and athletic aid
• Process requests for withdrawal and addition to sport team rosters
• Process student-athlete outside competition requests
• Process sport team end of season updates
• Serve as liaison to Records and Registration
• Process permission to contact and transfer information request
• Assist with eligibility and squad list certification
NCAA By-law 15
• Coordinate NLI/AFA approvals. Assist with distribution of NLI/AFA forms to coaching staff and/or prospective student-athletes
• Process increase, reduction, and cancellation of financial aid request forms
NCAA By-law 13
• Process, record and monitor official/unofficial visit records
• Oversee collection and monitoring of athletic staff phone call logs, contact/evaluation logs, recruiting-day logs.
• Process tryout and open event paperwork
· Bachelor’s Degree
· One year of experience at the intercollegiate level.
· Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations, with a demonstrated understanding of and adherence to conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
Salary Information: $14.52-$16.35/hour
For more information, please contact email@example.com
To apply, please visit: https://unomaha.peopleadmin.com/postings/13005
Review of applications will begin on 05/26/2021 and will continue until the position is filled. To ensure full consideration, please apply by the review date. Applications received after the review date may be considered.
All interested parties must apply through the UNO Website listed in the ad. Materials submitted directly to this site will not be considered.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, relation, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. UNO is an AA/EEO/ADA institution. For questions, accommodations or assistance, please call/contact the ADA/504 Coordinator (phone: 402.554.3523) or the Director of Accessibility Services Center phone: 402.554.2872). UCTEMP20