Our Newest Opportunity:
OneDigital Interns from across the country will have the opportunity to participate in a 10-week internship where they help with a wide variety of responsibilities within multiple departments of OneDigital focusing on a path to employment upon graduation. This is a summer 2021 opportunity with daily workloads and schedules set by the department Manager or Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Interns of the corporate marketing team are able to gain exposure and make a direct impact on a number of marketing initiatives
- Potential areas of focus include:
- Writing and content creation,
- Public relations
- Social media
- Graphic design
- Website and digital support and conference support.
- Additional assignments assigned by management.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined;
- Strong research and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Positive, upbeat attitude;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Education, Training and Experience:
- A rising Junior or rising Senior with an expected graduation date of either ’22 or ’23
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Experience in the Insurance industry; preferred but not required;
- Familiarity with database applications, a plus.