OpAd Media is an independent New York-focused media planning and marketing solutions firm. Dedicated to developing customized plans that optimize your media investment, they generate exciting, innovative ad opportunities in a media spectrum that is always shifting and evolving. As a team, they have a dynamic energy committed to mobilizing your media strategy and accomplishing your goals through synergy and efficiency.
OpAd Media is looking to add talent to their quickly growing digital media team. The selected candidate will join a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team that services across clients. They offer an environment that is challenging and supports individual professional development. Their team members increase depth of experience in key focus areas, while also gaining “big picture” perspective through daily interaction with strategy and traditional media teams. The Associate Programmatic Media Strategist will work under the close guidance and mentoring of a Senior Strategist.
- Participate in digital campaign planning – RFPing, negotiating rates and placement detail, compiling strategy and rationale
- Implement and execute approved digital plan within respective ad serving and measurement platforms – trafficking, trading, etc.
- Monitor and optimize paid digital strategies across programmatic display and video
- Compile reporting and billing, across all digital media channels
- Read industry trades and stay updated on digital marketing trends
- Maintain relationships with all vendor contacts; staying up to speed on all developments (new ad formats, targeting capabilities, et al.)
- Digital media planning and buying experience
- Exceptional verbal/written communication
- Strong mathematical and analytical acumen
- Attention to detail
- Ad serving/measurement platforms (i.e. DoubleClick, DoubleVerify, DBM, Google AdWords/Analytics)
- Knowledge in comScore preferred (for planning)
- Basic knowledge in web creative/specifications a plus
- Excel, PPT, Word, et al.
- Added plus – experience working on a regional account; should be very familiar with NYS and NYC