OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC
Social Media Management Intern
You will work directly for OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC., and its subsidiary companies working as part of a project team, collaborating with colleagues to advance our social media presence.
When you join OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC., (OGH), you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on high profile OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC projects and on a variety of topics. You will also join a corporation of caring colleagues for social, networking, and learning opportunities.
The Social Media Management Intern will work with the corporate offices of OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC. The Intern will be responsible for creating content for and operating all social media channels used by OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC.
Job Description / Responsibilities
· Design all graphics for use on various Social Media channels
· Communicate and deliver the voice of the Holding Company, and all subsidiary companies
· Respond to any direct messaging on behalf of OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC and subsidiary companies
· Post live broadcasts on behalf of OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC and subsidiary companies.
· Post market trends observed by all subsidiary companies
· The Social Media Management Intern will report directly to Deeve L. Chandler, President of
Strategic Alliances – OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC
· The Social Media Management Intern can expect to dedicate 10-15 hours a week throughout the semester.
· Graphic design skills are required
· Video production skills are required
· Strong and passionate work ethic
· Ability to attend all requested meetings
· A basic knowledge of business development efforts
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to take initiative and be creative
Following one year (or two semesters) as the Social Media Management Intern OPTIS Group Holdings, LLC will make available a full-time salaried position for a qualified candidate.
Please submit a letter of intent for this position directly to: Deeve L. Chandler. email@example.com