Do you have experience maintaining and improving compliance programs? Do you have a desire to help fellow Oregonians with their health management by maintaining Oregon Health Plan, Coordinated Care Organization compliance, Behavioral Health compliance, Licensing and Certification of Treatment Facilities, and all other aspects of Medicaid policy compliance? Great! Read through the job posting below and then apply today!
What you will do!
You will analyze and implement the policies and enforce standards and procedures!
You will evaluate the effectiveness and quality of monitoring plans developed by HSD!
You will maintain the GPI internal compliance program by aligning with state and federal regulations!
You will perform deliverable reviews and quality assurance audits to improve accuracy and identify risk!
You will develop, review, and adapt standard processes for contract and grant standardization and oversight and coordinate with grant & contract administrators!
What’s in it for you?
· Full-time employment in the heart of Salem, Oregon
· A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
· 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
· Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work. (Experience working in policy and regulatory compliance preferred.)
· OR any combination of experience and education equivalent to five years of experience in evaluative, analytical, and planning work of compliance analysis.
· Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
· Knowledge and understanding of health care metrics.
· Experience using data and trends to drive change and create improvement strategies.
· Experience with integrated care models, including the coordination of physical and behavioral health.
· Organizational skills, flexibility, detail oriented.
· Problem solving skills including the ability to analyze data and recommend changes based on analysis.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, build consensus and collaborate with teams.
· Ability to work effectively with internal and external agencies and partners.
· Preference for demonstrated experience leading or managing compliance functions along with performance or process improvement efforts in health insurance, health care systems, or other delivery systems.