Orrick currently has an opening for a Business Technology Implementation Specialist. This position will be located preferably at the Global Operations & Innovation Center (GOIC) in Wheeling, WV with consideration given in any of our U.S. Offices including 100% remote.
Do you want to be an essential member of our creative and technical team? If so, this may be the position for you!
As a member of the IT team reporting to the Director, Business Development Technology, you will be responsible for maintaining the firm’s web content. You will support our search engine optimization efforts in conjunction with our Communications and Marketing teams. You will take initiative and be dedicated to maintaining a current and deep knowledge of all Orrick’s technology systems and services and provide day-to-day user support and technical troubleshooting for Communications, Marketing and Sales and other teams as needed. Other duties may include:
· Creating the firm’s microsites.
· Creating and sending broadcast e-mail.
· Supporting multimedia systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is required. Degree in marketing, business technology or computer science strongly favored.
· 1-3 years professional and relevant experience.
· Proficiency in web content management systems such as Sitecore, HTML, CSS, web analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, and SharePoint.
· Knowledge of document management systems, CRM systems, Intranet and Extranet systems. Knowledge of InterAction while not required, is a plus.
· Knowledge of and experience with information management, marketing and business development technologies and processes.
· Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
· Exceptionally strong customer service, interpersonal and training skills. Comfortable working with internal clients and colleagues with varying backgrounds and proficiencies at all levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a client-service focused team environment.
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, concurrent projects and competing priorities while maintaining calm and tact in a high-volume, fast-paced and deadline-driven service organization.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as exceptional attentiveness to detail.
· Must be willing to work occasionally during irregular evening and weekend hours when required for time-sensitive, project-specific activities and/or during urgent situations.
· The ability to work alternate hours to coincide with a west coast workday is a plus.
Who is Orrick? Orrick is a global law firm focused on serving the technology & innovation, energy & infrastructure and finance sectors. Founded more than 150 years ago in San Francisco, Orrick today has offices in 25+ markets worldwide. We are recognized worldwide for delivering the highest-quality legal advice through our diverse teams and for our culture of innovation and collaboration. Financial Times selected Orrick as the Most Digital Firm of 2020, and in the past five years, the Most Innovative Law Firm of the Year three times and runner-up twice. For the sixth year in a row, Fortune named Orrick to its 2021 list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more about our awesome employee experience here: Fortune 100 Great Place To Work certified company*.
Orrick offers a collaborative work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits, from wellness and mindfulness programs to social impact opportunities, professional staff affinity group communities and generous paid time off.
Please visit www.orrick.com for more information about the firm.
How to Apply: If you are searching for a chance to create an impact, you have a little grit and you love working with a team, we want to talk with you. To submit your resume and cover letter for this position, please visit our Staff and Paralegal Opportunities Listings at www.orrick.com/Careers/Paralegals-and-Staff
No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.