We are seeking a reliable, detail-orientated, and innovative Senior Full Stack Web Developer that demonstrates a passion for technology who will create applications, assist with coding for the Ortho Family of websites, and ensure overall technical excellence and scalability in a growing in-house development team. This person will work with multiple lines of business to design, develop, and maintain existing architecture while simultaneously positioning the organization for international success.
*This is a remote flex position allowing for some remote work and onsite work.
What you will do:
- Provide elegant technical solutions to align business needs with scalable processes
- Develop client displays, user interfaces, and admin consoles
- Help position a growing international business for success by aligning Marketing requirements with existing and future technologies
- Produce, implement, and maintain testing documents and procedures
- Assist with ensuring quality processes exist and are followed throughout all steps of the SDLC
What we are Looking for:
- B.S. Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Systems
- 5+ years of development experience in .NET
- 5+ years of experience in web development (designing, developing, refactoring, and delivering full stack web application software)
- Knowledge of Webservices such as REST, SOAP and RPC
- Experience with Git and TFS source control tools
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Experience working with CMSs like Sitefinity and Ucommerce
- Experience with DevOps tools, GIT, IIS and Web hosting
- Strong knowledge of User Interface design (UI), User Experience (UX), cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
Why Join our Team:
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential Yearly Bonus & Wage Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Referral Program Incentives
- Wellness Program & Reimbursements
- Free Monthly Products
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunity for Growth
- And much more!
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at our organization. We believe our mission driven mindset and company values will align with you and your experiences. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.