Who we are
Pachama’s mission is to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide.
About the role
As Sales Development Representative, you will define and scale up Pachama’s outbound sales efforts. You will be focused on identifying and outreaching to decision-makers on Pachama’s named account list, and conduct introductory calls to qualify inbound leads before routing to the right Pachama Client Partner. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated interest in climate tech, and a track record of success in unstructured, startup environments.
- Gain command of the Pachama message, and become an area expert on the company’s forest monitoring, procurement, and project origination software solutions
- Build a robust sales pipeline, and route opportunities to Pachama Client Partners
- Utilize outbound prospecting and research tools, coordinate with sales team members to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
- Take ownership of all inbound leads, including managing mid-market accounts to close
- Collaborate with Sales team members to implement prospect communication plans for high-value targets
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have Many Of The Following
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in environmental science or sustainability
- Track record of high attainment against well-defined activity and results goals
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an unstructured, results-driven environment
- Exceptional verbal and written client communication skills
- Passionate about addressing climate change