Do you want to make a difference?
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve the affordable housing crisis while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it, and we’ve been proving it through our actions for the last four years. We are quite literally changing the world of affordable housing and breaking down the barriers that have resulted in systemic inequality and wasteful bureaucracy.
We are a high-growth startup that is on the bleeding edge of housing innovation. We serve the mostly invisible population of workers that serve our communities every day with a unique, shared-housing solution that aligns residents’ in need of greater affordability with real estate owners looking for increased revenues and cities looking for more housing options & improved economic and environmental outcomes.
We are on a mission to change the world – one room at a time. Join us.
As an Market Launch SE, you are a tenacious, hard-working problem solver with an optimistic attitude that can easily (and happily) prospect and close new business. You can uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for launching and owning new markets PadSplit is entering. In this role, you will be prospecting, contacting and closing prospective targets (property owners) and deliver a tailored value pitch on how the PadSplit model and technology consistently drives superior rental income compared to traditional single-family rentals.
- Qualify new prospects from inbound and outbound leads generated by the Marketing team
- Actively prospect with a mixture of cold calling, emailing, and social selling to supplement the lead flow provided by the Marketing team
- Network and present at local real estate focused meetups and events
- Assist in building out partner channels
- Achieve monthly goals by generating new leads and qualifying existing leads.
- Serve as primary contact and advisor for our prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Achieve and exceed quarterly assigned sales quota within your targeted prospect accounts and sales territory.
- Work closely with members of the Sales team and other departmental teams to ensure you are engaged with the entire customer experience opportunity cycle
- Synthesize customer feedback for input into product development
- Share and leverage your talents, and provide information and feedback to improve strategies, solutions and execution of the sales process
- Sleep easy at night–confident that what you’re selling is a great opportunity that customers will appreciate
- Maintain timely and detailed pipeline management, keeping sales pipeline up to date and accurate in SalesForce.com
- 3+ years of experience in a consultative, B2B inside sales role and bachelor’s degree
- Outbound prospecting/cold outreach experience is a must
- Previous success prospecting, engaging and acquiring new business with small and mid-market sized companies
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and building long-term relationships
- Salesforce CRM experience – you can accurately and efficiently maintain perfect hygiene within our CRM
- Confident in oral communication skills over video (this means you can talk to people)
- Comfortable making “the ask” and hearing “no”
- Unsatisfied with successes, undaunted by failures
- Eager to learn, get better all the time (you are coachable)
- Desire to be a part of fast-paced, high energy, start-up experience
- Thrives in a fluid, fast-paced and results-oriented environment; able to adapt to changing business needs and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Unquestioned integrity and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and the company
- Interested in Real Estate
- Real Estate investment experience
- Early-stage startup sales experience