Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
As a Market Launcher, you are driven and eager to do something that has never been done before. By wearing your many hats, you are able to launch our brand where it does not exist and bring our company values and brand promise to new places. As a member of the Market Launch team, you will serve as the face of PadSplit in new markets. You will develop in-person relationships to ensure hosts and members know, understand, and love PadSplit enough to recommend us to their friends.
Responsibilities include developing and supporting a founding cohort of hosts, members, and managing partners in new markets. You will attend or host local events, work side-by-side with superhosts to ensure move-in readiness, recruit and educate local vendors to support the PadSplit model, interview new and prospective members for market learnings, and run on-the-ground experiments and campaigns. Your activities will get the flywheels turning and fuel learning for the team at headquarters and for our next market launch!
- 2-5+ years of operations experience demonstrating willingness and ability to “get your hands dirty”
- Self starter with ability to lead and shape work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to learn fast and act quickly
- Ability to digest complex problems and develop clear actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to deliver your message in a way that brings clarity vs. confusion
- Experience with cross company collaboration and team management
- Sales and / or experience working with customers
- Management consulting or investment banking experience is a plus
- Real estate knowledge or experience is a plus
- Commitment to relocate periodically
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible PTO
- Working with an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Actually making the world a better place