Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
As a member Advocate, you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, problem solver with an optimistic attitude, that can easily (and happily) wear many hats. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our member Success Team, you will broadly be responsible for member Management, Communication and Data Tracking, and member Experience .
- Manage day-to-day interactions with our members via phone, text, email, and personal interaction with integrity and empathy
- Utilize coordination skills and execute high level decision making to solve Tier 2 and Tier 3 member and house issues
- Manage the key removal process and use critical thinking skills when examining each situation
- Mitigate member escalations with empathy and directness
- Solve issues to completion, ensuring no loose ends
- Interact with members on the host’s behalf
- Gather learnings about member personas, common questions, common issues, etc.
- Optimize processes and find efficiencies to support members
- Hold members accountable to PadSplit standards and policies
- Work with other team members and PadSplit departments to solve problems and get answers
- Track data and reporting in a manual fashion at certain times
- Clearly articulate needs and barriers to leadership
- High energy and willingness to work
- Ability to recall multiple scenarios and facts at any given time
- High levels of compassion matched only by ability to hold people accountable
- Energized by customer interactions
- A deep desire to solve problems
- Ability to teach someone a new skill
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills–and a quick study
- A natural athlete–able to learn new things, plug gaps, and hustle to make things work
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working in a startup environment
- CAN DO attitude
- Adaptable to frequent process changes