The PAHO Web Migration Consultant position is with the PAHO Web Team, which consists of two Web Content Specialists assigned by CMU and one Web Developer assigned by ITS. This is a short term position.
The PAHO Web Migration Consultant position works with the Web Team to assist in the identification, configuration, and formal indexation of the Organization’s published web content that is being migrated from its legacy web platforms (Joomla!, WordPress, HTML) to the newly implemented Drupal CMS.
In addition to creating new content, this position is tasked with assisting the Web Team in ensuring the findability and enhancing the visibility of PAHO’s published Web content by reviewing PAHO content requirements and communications strategies and implementing SEO techniques and recommendations to content registration on the PAHO Web’s CMS.
- Create pages for the PAHO Web according to established requirements and standards, through the Drupal CMS, using code whenever necessary.
- Review migrated content for errors such as incorrect titles, improper categorization, broken hyperlinks, and missing translations.
- Ensure key legacy links have been properly redirected to the new platform.
- Migrate content from legacy systems intro Drupal.
- Create landing pages using CMS templates to feature both new and migrated content.
- Manipulate image and document files to ensure these meet the PAHO Web’s size, naming, formatting, and configuration standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Profile and Technical Competencies
The consultant must have fluency in either English or Spanish and a working knowledge of the other; must have a basic familiarity with HTML and CSS; must be able to use image editing software.
Reports directly to Web Team in CMU. In addition, works with Web Focal Points assigned by Departments, Offices, and Centers.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.