Panalgo has served the life sciences industry for the past 25 years, specializing in data analytic solutions and custom research services. We’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking to add an exceptional Senior Research Analyst to our Modeling & Strategy consulting team. This position can be in our Boston office or remote in the US within the eastern time zone.
- Serve as lead analyst on a variety of health economic projects, ranging from economic models to systematic literature reviews to data analytics and more
- Lead the drafting of project deliverables (e.g., proposals, design considerations reports, model specifications documents, reports of findings, user guides, manuscripts)
- Recommend design considerations for various types of economic models (e.g., cost-effectiveness analyses, budget impact assessments, cost calculators, field tools)
- Implement programming of moderate to high complexity models, using various modeling applications (Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic for Applications [VBA], R, TreeAge)
- Conduct quality control checks on model calculations
- Identify issues with model programming and recommend solutions
- Review and finalize project deliverables and ensure study findings are valid and reliable
- Develop and/or refine model programming standards as well as training materials
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in economics or math/statistics) with 5-10 years of previous related research experience, or PhD with 1-5 years of experience
- 3+ years of experience with programming simulation or other decision analytic models
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving, and structured communication skills
- Ability to manage own time and proactively identify prioritized tasks for multiple concurrent projects
- Experience communicating with clients
- Focus on attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and work ethic for internal initiatives
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
Panalgo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.