We are seeking to hire a Business Development Intern to support our growing Baseball sales team this summer. In this role, you will be a core contributor in building a database of qualified leads consisting of both major and minor league baseball players. You will also be working directly with Pando’s Baseball sales team to enhance the client’s pooling experience. By the end of your internship, you will have a better understanding of how the baseball industry works, how baseball teams are managed and the day-to-day struggles baseball players face, and will have exposure to different types of roles within an emerging Series A funded start-up.
This role will require self-motivation, determination, and creative thinking to best source and drive qualified sales leads. We are looking for a person who has the tenacity and confidence to be a driving force in elevating Pando to its next phase.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop qualified leads lists of both major and minor league baseball players
- Work directly with Pando’s Baseball sales team on creative outreach strategies
- Participate in creation of Pando’s marketing materials for baseball players
- Utilize effective communication to understand client requirements up to client joining their Pool(s)
Experience / Skills:
- Sales-minded and desire to expand business development skills
- Strong interest in baseball preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Quick learner who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Predisposed to take action and solve problems before they appear