We are seeking to hire a creative and energetic Digital Marketing Intern to support our growing team this summer. The right person is comfortable wearing many hats and has experience running social media accounts and ad campaigns. If you are a storyteller who is motivated to push the development of innovative product and content solutions for brands, this is a great role for you.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Assist in planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Gather reporting/information as needed for projects
- Conduct in-depth research and clearly summarize findings
- Write editorial copy for social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout Pando
- Contribute ideas to brainstorming sessions
Experience / Skills:
- A voracious reader and digital content consumer
- Creative background, in writing or ideation
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Must possess a professional attitude while demonstrating initiative and good communication skills
- Currently studying communications, English, journalism, marketing or advertising preferred