The Financial Analyst role is a great opportunity for a financial professional looking join a growing team, deepen one’s accounting knowledge, and learn about a dynamic industry. If you desire to have a positive and lasting impact to building our business while growing your career, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- Coordinate with business partners on required monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting. Partner with business to understand underlying operational activities and drive improvement.
- Review and understand financial statements in area of responsibility Provide a reasonable level of assurance of the accuracy of the provided information and be responsive to inquiries from business partners.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast and close processes.
- Assist management in analysis and understanding of reported information and its overall operational impact.
- Identify opportunities for financial/operational improvements across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited college or university required.
- 0-3 years in a financial planning environment. Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (strong Excel and Power Point) and G/L software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management, along with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to to take direction and complete multiple tasks with attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.