We are hiring in the Northeast Region – decentralized
Clinical Operations Assistant
Are you a recent life sciences / clinical research graduate looking to launch your career in Clinical Research?
The role of the Clinical Operations Assistant (COA) is to support assigned clinical research project team/clinical research associate (CRA) to maintain clinical research regulatory document compliance, and to support the CRA in site management.
This may include the tracking, scanning, filing, entry and return of Case Report Forms to clients for assigned projects, upload and naming of documents to the electronic document management system, EDC User Management activities and activities associated with Impact Harmony, as appropriate.
The COA is also to support all site management team members on local billable administrative tasks and assist with QC of Central files.
The COA role will also receive in-depth training and exposure to the CRA role for a future development opportunity.
Our key benefits
At Parexel we will provide you with an exciting insight in
the world of clinical research. Expect a very successful,
highly qualified and dynamic team. You can look forward
to a benefit package and flexible working hours within a
pleasant working atmosphere.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to MS-Office products such as Excel, Word, and Databases.
- Maintain a basic knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, international and local regulations and applicable Parexel procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills to internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timelines
- High commitment to and performs consistently high-quality work
- Good written English skills
Find your path – with heart
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team that is making a difference in the lives of patients?
Please Apply Here!