We are seeking a proactive individual to join Partake as a Marketing & Sales Intern. As part of our marketing team, the ideal candidate is an organized self-starter—eager to roll up their sleeves and learn while doing so with the goal of supporting multiple facets of Partake’s marketing and sales operations. This role reports to the Brand Manager.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing team to brainstorm and fully execute campaigns
- Research competitive landscape and consumer trends to inform strategic planning
- Prepare marketing proposals, campaign briefs, collateral, and presentations based on company needs
- Identify influencers for the brand across social media, manage relationships (including communication and coordination of final deliverables), and maintain influencer database
- Evaluate and recommend brand partnership opportunities to acquire new customers
- Continuously assess and report on the results of partnerships and campaigns
- Assist the social media team with strategy and content creation across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Clubhouse
- Develop new marketing tactics to drive awareness of Black Futures in Food & Beverage (BFFB) program and increase participation for 2021 Fall Cohort and assist with any BFFB collaborations
- Ad-hoc marketing projects and campaign development
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Pursuing or recently completed bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to take initiative & ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced, cross-functional and continuously changing environment
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills
- Positive attitude under pressure with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Problem solver, willing to work independently and cross-functionally as needed to reach strategic objectives of the company.
YOU ARE A:
Kind, proactive, analytical, entrepreneurial go-getter who possesses the highest levels of integrity and character. You’re team oriented, collaborative and have an all hands on deck mentality. The ability to prioritize and multitask to the max in a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment is a must.