Award winning production company Partizan Entertainment is looking to hire part-time treatment design intern in our commercial department. (unpaid, entry level for current or recent college student – for college credit and perks)
NOTE: Please submit a portfolio of work or examples of your work in order to be considered. Please be brief and concise in your cover letter. Due to COVID-19, this internship will be fulfilled remotely. You must have the ability to work from home and attend meetings through Zoom.
WHAT ARE TREATMENTS?
Treatments are the creative vision of a director and production company. It sells the idea, the basis for all commercial, music video, film, and tv filmmaking.
YOU SHOULD BE
– a very visual creative type (perhaps studying directing, cinematography, graphic design, communications)
– tech savvy and well organized
– basic knowledge of Adobe software (indesign and photoshop mostly)
WHAT YOU WILL DO / LEARN TO DO
– assist with visual research
– manage and organize our visual archive
– help with layout, design, and revisions
– proofreading and version control
– some book-keeping
You’ll be working directly with our Visual Coordinator and helping Directors and Executive Producers. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your own tools to work a little known, crucial, and well paid professional gig, known as visual researcher / treatment designer. You’ll manage your own time as long as you can respect deadlines and get work done. It’s a great stepping stone for a career in top production companies.
REQUIREMENTS / PERKS
– unpaid, for school credit (Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if position is eligible for academic credit)
– 2-3 days a week, 9-6 or so… this is TBD together.
– please submit a resume, cover letter, and any relevant design work
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
– Partizan is one of the top 5 commercial production companies in the world. You’ll be working alongside our great directors and in direct contact with many executive producers.
– If you’re the right fit and prove yourself, there’s opportunity for internal hiring
– You’ll gain the skills and become proficient as a visual researcher and treatment designer