Partner in Publishing has been supporting the best and brightest Education Technology and textbook publishing companies for over 10 years. We provide customer support, marketing, sales, and market research services.
We are looking for summer support for the position of Online Courseware Trainer. The primary needs revolve around training college faculty or high school teachers on how to use a publisher-provided online homework platform. The Trainer will connect with faculty via Zoom, conduct training webinars, log notes quickly and consistently in OneDrive spreadsheets, and communicate internally and externally using Microsoft Outlook.
This position will begin part time with a start date in early June and candidates must possess the ability to work 40 hours per week in August. Available candidates can continue working part time through September.
This is a remote position where you’ll be working from home. Hours can range between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday so you are welcome to design the best schedule to fit your needs.
This is a temporary freelance position, lasting approx. 3 months. Ideally candidates will come back summer after summer and/or begin a track with PIP that can lead to a full-time job after graduation.
Hourly rate: $17.00 per hour
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
· Minimum of high school diploma
· A strong aptitude for digital technology
· Strong communication skills and/or experience working in customer service
· A positive attitude and a drive to succeed at the job
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
· Well-organized with strong attention to detail
· Strong writing skills, with the ability to write clearly and effectively
· Knowledge and competence with MS Office and G-suite tools
· Experience with learning management systems (i.e. Blackboard, Canvas) preferred
· Experience with Zoom preferred