Patten Thiebaud LLC
Patten Thiebaud LLC is a Dallas based CPA firm providing businesses and individuals, across a wide array of industries and with varying levels of complexity, with customized tax and accounting services. We are looking for an energetic, conscientious, organized, and detail-oriented individual who has a very strong work ethic. It is important that the applicant have a high level of patience and be a self-starter. If you are motivated and organized and looking gain insight into the tax industry, you will fit in well at our entrepreneurial firm.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Analyst may work remotely and/or from our main office in Dallas, TX. The position is part-time, with 20 +/- hour work week expectations. The Analyst will interface with Patten Thiebaud team members as well as clients, including those not in Dallas, and will:
- Manage the firm’s online platforms, including client manager and workstream platforms, newsletter, and blog
- Analyze firm marketing and advertising
- Process tax returns, organize tax documents, and manage client profiles
Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to adjust to and learn new software rapidly
- Superior organizational skills
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Please send your resume, two professional references, and compensation requirements.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
Interviewing is done via Zoom.