What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
Advanced Analytics is for the curious among us, the ones who want to dig into data to solve a business problem, and then see some action happen from that. In this position, you will work with others to support the Loyalty and Marketing teams and other end users by completing advanced projects, providing models, segmentations, and self-service tools when appropriate.
Recipe for Success – What’s “in store” for the roles:
- Sharpen your SQL skills by working with data solutions that span grocery banners, implementing and optimizing views, creating custom tables, data connections and functions
- Learn how to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Get exposure to business thinking through working closely with other analysts, managers and executives across our banners.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions, from reporting to advanced data modeling
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management. Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Support implementation of predictive models to increase and optimize customer experiences, sales and other related business outcomes
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop transferable skills for prioritizing initiatives based on business needs, monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Extra Spices – What you should bring to the table
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills with advanced analytical and technical skills (SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills. Good time-management skills. Excellent documentation skills.
- Able to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook (Power BI would be a nice to have).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or an