DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
On site – Part-time Paid Position
The Digital Marketing Intern at PearsonWallace Insurance will be responsible for assisting our management team with through project-based work to drive consumer and business awareness of our products and outstanding service to our clients. They will assist with the design of campaigns and content, learning and adapting to the tone of the company and develop mechanisms for long term on-going organizational use.
This position is a collaborative, entry-level role, in which you will have an opportunity to learn important skills and gain professional experience on a variety of projects and efforts centered around digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Intern should have specific and technical knowledge of all social media platforms and have interest in evolving trends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist with social media, email and ad campaigns.
· Assist with management of the company’s website and social media accounts
· Develop website, blog, and social media content
· Produce high-quality, trendy content for social media platforms
· Complete other administrative tasks as needed, to support our marketing team
· Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program or recent graduate
· Active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok with a progress growth follower base
· Able to manage priorities and complexities, strong multitasking skills
· Advance computer skills Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, who is motivated and a self-starter
· Skilled in graphic design a plus