Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the University Relations team, you will work closely with the Global University Relations Lead, recruiters, and hiring managers from different functional areas as you support the team in several key projects and initiatives that will help identify, attract, and secure top talent, while creating a positive candidate experience throughout the process.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
· Conduct research on best practices to aid in the design, planning and development of a multi-functional, multi-track undergraduate, graduate, and early career rotational development program as well as alumni engagement strategy
· Support UR Lead and Inclusion & Diversity Lead with projects, events, and other efforts as necessary
· Partner closely with UR Lead to define best-in-class rotational development program and curriculum to ensure robust development of capabilities
· Facilitate strategic discussions with leaders to identify needs, align on goals and objectives, scope requests, and plan strategy for launch, delivery, and scaling
· Define metrics to ensure success as it relates to candidate experience, program participant satisfaction, retention, post-program employee performance, consistent experience, and performance across different business “tracks” (sales, marketing, HR, etc.)
· Provide prompt and courteous customer service to candidates, hiring managers, third-party vendors, and other stakeholders
Who You Are:
You are passionate about planning and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with a world –class University Relations Team. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably pursuing a degree in a field related to I/O Psychology, Human Resource, Organizational Behavior, Business, Communications, or program management
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Drive for continuous learning and process improvement
· Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to work successfully with people at all levels
Pega Offers You:
· Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
· Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
· Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
· Potential for full-time offer
· Structured manager and mentor program
· Competitive salary and perks
· Casual and fun environment