WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
The Senior PPC Manager is responsible for the planning, strategy, and execution of large paid search engine marketing and social media advertising campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, applicants must have the ability to quickly learn and successfully utilize PPC platforms and tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data. Senior PPC Managers will be expected to lead the management of online campaigns for clients across a number of channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
PPC Analysts work to drive successful results for clients and are client-facing.
The best Perfect Search teammates are quick learners, creative problem solvers, and superior communicators.
“If interested in applying, please visit our careers page at https://www.perfectsearchmedia.com/careers and apply directly on our site.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead client calls, present analyzed bi-weekly reports
- Provide strategic direction for individual paid search and social advertising clients
- Optimize campaigns to improve efficiencies and increase volume of conversions
- Collaborate with clients to devise new and exciting marketing initiatives
- Manage and prioritize several accounts simultaneously
- Keep up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies, tools and best practices
- Collaborate with sales to audit prospect ad accounts
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search and/or social advertising experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Both agency and client experience is strongly preferred
- Highly analytical and strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to create reports on key business indicators
- Results driven work ethic and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Google products and other paid search and social advertising tools
- Comfortable working independently and in cross-functional teams
- Remote office – can work from anywhere in the world!
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible schedule
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fitness challenges
- Quarterly social events & offsites
- Medical premiums covered at 85%
- Dental premiums covered at 100%
- Vision, life, and AD&D premiums covered at 100%
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Internet & Cell Phone reimbursement
- Sponsored mentorship opportunities
- Opportunities to pursue company-sponsored education
- Employee recognition program
- Personal work laptops
- Stipend towards setting up a home office
- Casual dress code