WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
The Senior SEO Manager is responsible for managing SEO strategy, technical SEO execution, content strategy, conversion rate optimization strategy, and more. The right candidate for this role will work to align all aspects of advanced SEO strategy and execution to drive great organic results for external clients as well as internally.
To achieve success in this role, applicants must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and project management skills. The Senior SEO Manager will be expected to manage client work, lead internal strategy, and more.
The best Perfect Search team members are quick learners, creative problem solvers, and superior communicators.
If interested in applying, please visit our careers page at https://www.perfectsearchmedia.com/careers and apply directly on our site.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Manage and improve technical SEO elements including XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, site tags, schema markup and more
- Execute on-page SEO efforts including metadata optimizations, keyword research, on-page content reviews, and alt tag creation
- Manage off-site SEO tactics such as reviewing backlink profiles, backlink reclamation, unlinked mentions and more
- Write and/or optimize a variety of content (website content, blog posts, etc.)
- Execute conversion rate optimizations strategies including A/B testing and UX/UI Analysis
- Research and stay up to date on the latest industry trends
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years experience in a related field – hands on experience in the following preferred: technical SEO, on-page & off-page SEO, content strategy & optimization, & conversion rate optimization strategy & execution
- Experience reporting SEO deliverables within either an agency setting or in-house
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and/or other SEO reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Remote office – can work from anywhere in the world!
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible schedule
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fitness challenges
- Quarterly social events & offsites
- Medical premiums covered at 85%
- Dental premiums covered at 100%
- Vision, life, and AD&D premiums covered at 100%
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Internet & Cell Phone reimbursement
- Sponsored mentorship opportunities
- Opportunities to pursue company-sponsored education
- Employee recognition program
- Personal work laptops
- Stipend towards setting up a home office
- Casual dress code