Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine’s 2019 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we’re building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A recent grad; you are passionate about exploring multiple professional development tracks
- A self-starter; you are enthusiastic and excel at taking initiative
- A communicator; you are an excellent articulator when setting customer and vendor expectations
- A stickler for details; you are organized, attentive, and focused
- A positive force; you are optimistic, high-energy, and confident
- A chameleon; you welcome and thrive on change
- A rising star; you dream to continuously grow and develop
- A contrarian; you take no process as given, but rather question the “why” to everything
- Build relationships and trust with Perpay’s customer base through open and empathetic communication
- Provide support for the current Operations Team through management of inbound customer inquiries
- Identify areas of improvement in customer-facing platforms and pain-points in internal procedures
- Capture and quantify user feedback to inform various projects centered on product development
- As you show skill in handling workload, you will be challenged to think critically about your professional trajectory as a team member
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- Completed undergraduate studies no earlier than June, 2020
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Please note – this application requires both resume & cover letter from interested candidates
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- 401k with Company Match
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Gym + Public Transportation Subsidy
- Student Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- We’re excited to move into our brand new home at 2400 Market St. in early 2021. Currently under construction, our new office will incorporate all the best aspects of our first home (espresso bar, full kitchen, work/lounge space) in a riverfront setting with iconic Philadelphia Art Museum views. We can’t wait to make our new space in Center City’s vibrant Fitler Square neighborhood our own and we’re looking for passionate & motivated folks to help us grow into it together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We don’t work with recruiters – please contact us or apply directly.